Here are 3 ideas to consider:
Wealthy Woman Quote of the Week
1. “Just because you can afford the payment, doesn’t mean you can afford the item.” –Unknown
This is something that people don’t talk about enough. A $200 monthly payment could be great, or it could be a scam locking you in handcuffs. You’ll only know if you understand what the total amount for the item is.
Reframe your budget
2. Does a budget make you feel like you’re putting yourself in a cage? Flip the switch on that belief!
Give your budget a new name. Call it “operation freedom” if you’d like instead.
See a budget as a set of boundaries that allows you to live free from the TRUE things that cage you:
- not being able to cover your bills
- living life on someone else’s terms
3. A ceramics teacher divided his class into two groups. Students in group A would get an A at the end of the semester if they made 1,000 pots – regardless of quality. Group B would get an A at the end of the semester if they turned in just one near-perfect pot.
Who did better at the end? The group of students who made 1,000 pots did.
Does this surprise you? While group B was theorizing, group A was making, tweaking, and experimenting as they worked. And because they got so much practice, they improved exponentially.
What’s the takeaway for you? Stop overthinking and just do it already. 😊
I appreciate you,
P.S. My big money move this month is a 30 day content challenge. I’m taking the story above to heart and producing for you all month long. Tune into the site in the coming days to see what’s new!