Here are 3 ideas to consider.
Wealthy Woman Quote of the Day
1. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” — Maya Angelou
Do you need a meal plan?
2. Putting my family on a rotating meal plan has kept hundreds of dollars in my pocket in the last 4 months. As a bonus, we’re eating healthier too. Sometimes you need to simplify. And that was certainly the case for us.
Monday: Pasta/Oven Bake
Saturday/Sunday: Pizza, breakfast for dinner, Grilled protein and sides
If you need a little meal-planning inspiration, check out:
- Top Frugal Meals for Families
- Monthly Meal Plan Ideas & Printable
- How to Stop Eating Out So Much
Money Move of the Week
3. I read a business book last week that opened my eyes to how much systems can help you. Lately, I’ve felt a bit overwhelmed. And this book was a breath of fresh air on how to fix that. If you help run any kind of organization, I highly recommend the E-Myth Revisited.
Have a great weekend,
Founder of Wealthy Woman Finance
P.S. What’s your money move of the week?